**NOTE: The cabin taxes are 15% IVA and 2% ISH, this makes a total of 17% of tax that you'll have to add to the shown rate. Just for Cabins.
**Prices subject to change without notice**
**Rates may vary during high seasons, please call us for further information**
**Rates based on double occupancy, additional adult $5.00 each**
We offer special prices for caravans, rallies and groups, please give us a call or e-mail us and we arrange every thing for your trip, to make it unforgettable.
Passport America Card10% Less
AAA Card 10% Less
Any other affiliation card 10% Less
Individual Trailers and Tents, for three nights, one more night free.
**Do Not apply more than one discount at time
**Do not apply Promotion and discount together